Sipper Only Charter
You like the idea of having a captain steer the ship, but you'd rather take care of your meals onboard? No problem. We'll provide a suggested shopping list for you based on your trip duration so that you know what exactly to get to survive at sea for a few days.
- Private & shared double and single bed cabins
- Private* & shared bathrooms with shower*
- Refrigerator* (yes, at sea, it's a luxury to have one!)
- Snorkeling and fishing gear (though you're encouraged to bring your own for best fit)
- Fuel, anchoring, all costs and fees
What's not included:
- Hostess for meal preparation and housekeeping
- Drinks (except for water if the vessel can produce their own)
- Gear for: surfing, kitesurfing, SUP, wakeboarding, etc.